It is always important to stay hydrated to stay healthy. People are now carrying water bottles around with them to ensure that. Most bottles are plastic. I’d like to present you with reasons for you to switch to a pure copper water bottle.
You can easily see that people see the need to hydrate as important. Just take a quick look around in a crowd and you will see plenty of plastic water bottles.
However there are issues with plastic bottles:
- They are made of plastic and therefore leaching chemicals into your water all the time.
- They are not environmentally friendly. They do not deteriorate with time.
- They can break if dropped.
- They grow bacteria colonies if not washed with soap on a regular basis.
- COVID-19 has been found to stick onto the surface of plastic bottles and live for 3 days.
So what is the alternative? How about a 100% pure high-grade food-safe copper bottle. I am not talking about the copper plated variety that can be found in some online stores.
I was sent a copper bottle to try by the folks at Copper H2O. It is lovely. They are pure copper with no lining, lacquer, other metals or alloys. Each bottle is handcrafted with pride by skilled artisans using traditional techniques. Bottles are shaped from a single sheet of 100% pure copper with no joints or seams, and capped with a beautiful leak-proof cap made of pure copper and a food-safe seal.
Why switch to a copper bottle?
- You will not get chemicals in your water. In fact, it can be a natural source of copper that is needed in your body.
- They are recyclable being made of a pure metal material
- They are indestructible.
- Copper has well-known anti-bacterial properties. It will keep your water pure of germs.
- Copper has been shown to kill COVID-19 in 4 hours compared to stainless steel or plastic which can hold on the virus for 3 days!
- It is pretty. It is a unique design that people notice. Because it is pure copper, it does develop a patina of Copper Oxide which makes the bottle look bownish. However, a quick wash with lemon juice restores the shine.
- Copper H2O is a social enterprise. They donate 15% of their profits to several non-profit organizations that work to supply clean drinking water in developing countries.
- 100% money back guarantee if your are not satisfied with the product.
I love my new Copper H2O water bottle and recommend that you get one. There is alot of great information on the company’s website. You can scan the 10 health reasons to drink from a copper vessel, data on COVID-19 and copper, and general FAQ. And you can order one as well.