ALL of us are pretty bad at monitoring our screen use; be it TV or phone. Remember when a show would finish and we’d have to sit through the WHOLE credits to get to the next episode? Professor Adam Alter talks about these moments as “Stopping Cues”. They’re a sign to move on and do something different; to stop clicking and scrolling and binging. We’ve got some mindfulness tips to help you put stopping cues back into your life and get 8 hours sleep for once.
- ‘How Addictive Technology Keeps You Hooked’ with Professor Adam Alter from Dr Rangan Chatterjee.
- ‘Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked‘ by Adam Alter.
- Follow @AdamLeeAlter on Twitter.
- Follow The Space on Instagram @thespace_podcast.
- Follow Nova Podcasts on Instagram @novapodcastsofficial.