Depending Some of us spend a handsome share of our earnings on adding hair care supplies to our cart. But, have we ever thought are we using the right product, or what are the steps involved in choosing the perfect hair product for yourself. If you are the owner of any salon, or you want to use the hair care products for your personal use, you can try them out from different brands.
Today we shall discuss some of the major points that all of us should remember before investing in a hair product, rather, our hair irrespective of the gender we belong to.
Steps Involved In Choosing The Right Product:
1. Determining Your Hair Type Is Essential
Most of us are just using a particular hair care product because someone we know who uses the same product has amazing hair every day. One needs to understand that there are different types of products that are essential for your hair, and they can be lotions, shampoos, solutions, and herbal creams that can give a boost and more volume to your hair.
- Porous properties of the hair
- Type of scalp
2. Finding The Right Hair Care Supplies
Recognizing your hair type is very essential and once you are done with it, comes the task of choosing the right product. Smoothing and moisturizing hair masks are advised for people with curly hair. Whereas castor oil is recommended for people facing hair fall. Keratin and argan oil hair masks are for people with dry hair. You can check the right products, the packaging, brand, and expiry date. Check what type suits your colored or permed hair.
3. Are You Using the Right Shampoo?
Who would have thought that there will be a time when we will see a wide range of shampoo in the market, right? These varieties are discussed below:
- Smoothing Shampoo: As the name suggests you may use this shampoo before getting any treatment done, It removes any unwanted accumulated product residue on your hair to accommodate newer and better hair care supplies.
- Volumizing Shampoo: These are used to make your hair look fluffier by opening up the cuticles.
- Smoothing Shampoo: It helps someone with messy hair to straighten their hair with the help of silicon or oil coating.
- Sulfate and alcohol-free Shampoo: We have all heard that chemicals are the staunch enemy of your hair. Some of the brands have come up with chemical-free or herbal shampoos to increase their consumer reach.
Hair Care Supplies Dos And Don’ts:
- Regular hair wash is the key. Though, one should avoid using harsh products daily.
- Shift towards chemical-free or herbal hair care supplies.
- Avoid using hair dryers. Dry them naturally.
- Try to apply hair oil daily, if not possible, at least every alternate day.
- Use conditioners the right of way. Don’t apply conditioners on your scalp directly. Instead, apply it to the tip of the hair.
- Avoid hot showers on your hair, they make your scalp flaky and dry.
- Try and avoid stress as much as possible if you want good hair.
- Chemicals are the worst thing. They promote hair fall and affect your hair follicles.
- Steer clear of styling products. They will prove harmful for your hair in the long run.
- Keep saltwater hair washed at arm’s length if you want good hair.
You can bid farewell to bad hair days by analyzing your hair type and choosing the right hair care supplies. Choosing a healthy lifestyle with the right diet and some genuine products that can be beneficial to your hair. Check if the products are for oily hair, dry hair, frizzy hair, etc.